Find me on these platforms

Lush Blues


Inspired by GORGEOUS blues in the Inspiration photo at Inspired By All the Little Things #61 card challenge.

Here is my card:
Besides the vibrant blue shudders, I was inspired by the lines in the window, so I reached for the new Layered Plaid A and B dies from Altenew. The Horizontal Striped coverplate from PTI made the perfect "shutters":)
Then I added the lush blooming branches from Under the Cherry Blossoms Tree stamp and Dies


Can't wait to see how you are Inspired By All the Little Things!!
Our guest artist this week is Sue Berkley stop by the blog to learn more about her:)
And here is the list of my teammates to see how they were inspired:)
Kimberly Lackenbach

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Laurel Seabrook (Guest Designer)

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

 Karen Day

Have a GREAT weekend!

LauraJane:)

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Silke Ledlow said...

I agree....fabulous take on the inspiration! All the details are perfect!

Darnell said...

What a great take on the photo, Laura! I especially love your "shutters!" Hugs, Darnell