Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations Things with Wings Spring Celebration


I have one last card for the Things with Wings Celebration at STAMPlorations:)

My card was inspired and CASEd from Jeanne, one of my cardmaking cheerleaders:) Thank you Jeanne for your sweet encouragement and support, here on my blog and on IG!
Now, Jeanne made several cards using the Flutter Zen 1 and Flutters Zen2 die. All are CAS, and beautiful, however, the one that has the dry embossed BG stole my heart! A photo of it can be found on her IG account..to see her card, swipe to the last photo here.

Here is my CASE of Jeanne's card:
I used the Flutters Zen2 die and Distress Oxides with a splash of H20. Placed it on a Dry embossed panel using the Ethnic Organic1 Stencil for the dry embossing and trimmed with
Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.
 I added the SMILE word die which was brushed with Worn Lipstick oxide ink. And finished with a few shades of pink sequins.
I'm tickled with the end results:) Thank you Jeanne for the inspiration!  
Hope you are participating in the Things with Wings Linky Party. 
Link up your spring-themed projects featuring anything that has wings (butterflies, dragonflies, birds, bees, etc.) in them. Link up closes on Sunday, April 30, at 11:55 p.m. Pacific

Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane:)


9 comments:

Valerija said...

This is so adorable. What a sweet butterfly and beautiful colours!

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful, Laura Jane. I love your stencil dry embossed background, pretty DOX colored butterfly with water drops, die cut sentiment and sequins. All so pretty. TFS..Hugs..

Jeanne said...

Oh LauraJane! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment of being inspired by my card. You've done an amazing job on your card. I love the beautiful pink butterfly and the embossing! To think I did that embossing as a last minute oh let's see what this would look like if I tried it impulse. One of the few of those that actually worked. :) Big hugs!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wow this card is gorgeous. LOVE the embossed background which is PERFECT for the delightful butterfly and sentiment:)

Karthikha said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the simplicity and the color!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

A really sweet card Laura Jane. I just love that dry embossed background too!

Greta said...

I'm a lover of pink & dry embossing & this card--gorgeous!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card! Beautiful butterfly and embossed layer!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty and feminine!