Find me on these platforms

Mid-March

Just a Reminder of the Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations.  The Theme Stamps and Spring was simply singing to  me:))

I created a One Layer card using Bloom Factory, Big Bloom Factory, Frames and Flowers, and Fond Expressions2. Then trimmed it with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.




Here are the links to my fellow teamies' Blogs.
Stop by to see what they have created for your Inspiration!!


Thanks for stopping by!

 LauraJane:)

Remember to use my CODE for a discount:))
my code for you to use: STAMPGIRLLAURA

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! This is soooo pretty! Yet another card of yours I need to case!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful stamping LauraJane, this is a pretty card!!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, LauraJane and that sentiment is such an encouraging one. Still love that tatted doily. Makes me smile each time I see it. :) Have a great weekend.