Find me on these platforms

March Challenge at The Ton

Hello! 
We have a NEW Cue word for the month of March at The Ton Challenge Blog.





  • I started with Bristol Smooth watercolor paper
  • Heat embossed the images from Fresh Cut Poppies Outlines in white EP
  • Added shades of green and blue Distress Inks with a mini applicator
  • I then grabbed the Ziggys for coloring some details in the leaves and poppies
  • Splattered water over the inked BG and dabbed the extra water with a paper towel
  • Took a few of the images from Freshcut Poppies and inked them in blue and greens, randomly Stamped them around to "fill in" and add depth to the panel.
  • Trimmed the panel down with the Largest of the Double Stitched Rectangle dies 
  • Ran a strip of Blue Foil Tape across the bottom
  • Heat embossed the Sentiment from Lucky Tulip in White EP on Black CS 
  • Fussy cut around the sentiment and glued it to my card front
  • Finished with some Black Splatters 
Hope you are inspired to PLAY along with us at The Ton Challenge:)) Remember you have all month to link your projects containing Stamps from The Ton. The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to the shop!




7 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

*insert low whistle here* This. Is. Stunning. well, really, everything you do is stunning. But this especially took my breath away! Love how your vibrant color splays out.

Teresa Doyle said...

SO beautiful! I love these poppies, always beautiful!

Kara Lynne said...

I'm so agreeing with Becca - every word!! I love those colors and how they blend!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

You are a color wizard LauraJane!! This is beautiful!!

Jeanne said...

Golly this is SO pretty! Wow! You've got some major talents, LauraJane. Thanks so much for sharing!

Nancy said...

This is a real show stopper...or should I say blog stopper. I had to stop and let you know! WOW!