Find me on these platforms

Praying for Miracles

Hello, I'm over at HoneyBee Stamps today with a few encouragement cards stamping on pattern paper.

We have had some hard news this past week concerning friends and Family...also my eldest son had an Appendectomy and is recovering very well.

I've decided to keep track of things here on this post and will update as we go along. I want to keep my blog uplifting and encouraging for my readers...yet I feel the need to share a little of what is really going on personally.

**My Mother is most on my mind these days, as her 25 years of Lymphoma remission and two years post Breast Cancer has truly been a blessing...now something, we don't know what, has emerged on her neck and head..and insurance struggles are keeping us from finding out what type of cancer we are dealing with this time around....
Praying for guidance and patience. Realizing this burden is a Bridge to a life Eternal with Christ Jesus. Getting used to the fact that these earthly ailments are just that, earthly. 

EDITED: 11/9/16
Our eldest daughter and her husband suffered a miscarriage. We are heartbroken. 

EDITED: 11/17/16:
Biopsy results show 3A Follicular Lymphoma. We feel relieved to know what we are working with. Glad that it is not Breast cancer cells gone wild. We have a week and a half to get Mom's health boosted, immunity wise, before they start Chemo.... Rituxan and Bendamustine.
Was hoping for an option of alternative treatments...Mom and I are wig shopping right now. We remember the drill from years past. Hopping the drugs are less taxing as they were the first time around.
Praying for Strength.

Trying NOT to let the enemy steal my JOY, as I KNOW my Loving Father is Sovereign and has a plan for GOOD. 

Hugs,

LauraJane:)

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I will keep your son in my prayers LauraJane. So sorry to hear this, but glad he's doing well. Your cards are both wonderful!!

Darnell said...

These are beautiful, Laura Jane! I'm sorry for the tough challenges facing your friends and family and I pray for your son's continued strong recovery from his appendix surgery! Hugs, Darnell

LauraJane:) said...

Thank you for your prayers and daily encouragement Lisa! You are a treasure:)) I have edited my post sharing about my Mother, the one I truly have on my heart these days. This is a time that I have been preparing for, it seems all my life, Fear of losing Mom. Praying for eases of pain and fear, Strength for Dad as he is grieving this news dreadfully. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

LauraJane:) said...

Hugs right back at you Darnell!! Thank you for your prayers. My son is ready to go back to work in a few days.
I have edited my post sharing about my Mom. Is there ever a time when one is prepared for this hard step in life? I do find the encouragement in the card making community to be one of my greatest joys!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are stunning! Love the stamping on the patterned paper! So sorry to hear about your moms health, sending positive thoughts your way!

carrie said...

Hugs and prayers for peace and healing. I am sure you are a great source of strength for your family. God Bless you all.