Find me on these platforms

November challenge at STAMPlorations

Hello! There's a new challenge at STAMPlorations for the Monthly Theme and Sketch Challenge.
I chose to go with Three Leaves to follow the Theme.
Trendy Leaves and Bold Sentiments: Discover are the stamp sets I used.
The smaller words in  Bold Sentiments: Discover made a wonderful BG for the three leaves colored with ziggys and the MISTI tool. I also cut the panel down with Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies



Remember you can play with the Theme, Sketch or Mix the two together...I just hope to see you Play along!!


Here are the links to my fellow teamies' Blogs.
Stop by to see what they have created for your Inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping by!
 LauraJane:)


2 comments:

Suchi said...

Beautiful fall leaves! Amazing card!! :)
Suchi xx

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty fall leaves!!