Find me on these platforms

Inspired by the FB LIVE chat with Lydia

Hello! Did you catch Lydia at Altenew opening the new Layered Rose Stamping Kit today on FB LIVE?  It was very inspiring:) The kit is on sale for a remarkably LOW price until Nov. 30.
I grabbed my Vintage Roses set and stamped along with her.
I also used Vintage Flowers, Watercolor Wonder and Smile stamp sets.
Crisp Inks: Frosty Pink, Coral Berry and Ruby Red
The entire Sea Shore collection....as well as 
My favorite yellows: Buttercream, Mango, Warm Sunshine..with a hint of Cotton Candy:))
For background, I took Frost Pink mini ink and a ruler, simply swiped the pad along the straight edge to create an imperfect brushed stripe.

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely colors, lovely card!!

AnnieD said...

This is absolutely delightful!