Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things #32

Happy Saturday!
There is a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things.

I Created a Collage style card using PTI Two Feet Deep stamps and dies.
I layered those on top of a snowflake from SSS. And the Lacey Panel die from Waffle Flower.
The SWISS DOT embossing folder on white vellum made the most delightful snowy BG:)))

Hope this inspires you to Create along with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

Our Guest Artist this week is:
Rosemary Dennis from Hey There....rosigrl

Be sure to check out the inspiration from the DT


8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that lacy panel in the background! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Laura Jane! This challenge had me regretting selling my PTI Two Feet Deep set...

Lisa Elton said...

The combination of the rustic skis with the lacy background and snowflake is just beautiful!! Love this LauraJane!!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, LauraJane! The skis and the die-cut sentiment and the frame all work beautifully together.

I Card Everyone said...

Swiss Dot continues to be a favorite - especially for snow, LauraJane! I know it was my very first e.f.! LOve that lacy panel - WOW is it a beauty, in every single element...
=]

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all the snowy elements you layered up for your background! Gorgeous take on the photo!

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty! I love that Lacy Panel die from WFC.

Kay Miller said...

OH my that is so pretty! I love that background die!! The whole card is mesmerizing!!

KimCreate said...

That lace-y die cut is to die for! Love your skis too! Kim :)