Find me on these platforms

Essentials by Ellen July Pin-Sights Challenge

Hello!  
After all the coloring I have been doing for The  Daily Marker 30 day Challenge. I felt like doing a bit of papercrafting for the Essentials by Ellen July Pin-Sights Challenge.

I used  Mondo Magnolia by Julie Ebersole with My Minds Eye papers. The center flourish die cut is from Wild Garden and the sentiment Many Thanks is also from by Julie Ebersole. The Waffle Flower Circle Doily added a soft touch to the Magnolia:)) Red polka-dot washi is Doodlebug.

Here is the Red/White and Blue inspiration photo for the challenge.


If you have any Essentials by Ellen products this other challenge is for YOU!!


Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)



You can see all my days' coloring on my InstaGram Here.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! What pretty papers LauraJane and layered perfectly!

Lisaerica said...

Super pretty LauraJane! Looove the colors, different patterns and dainty layers. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Patti said...

Oh yeah!! I love this color combo! every detail just adds up to delightful!

Patti