Find me on these platforms

A CAS-ual Masculine card

Good Monday to ya!!
I have a CAS masculine card for today.  I know, both, are not my M.O. or in my comfort zone. But I saw that CAS-ual Fridays was having a coloring challenge and I wanted to join in....AND I needed a card for a family friend. So for CFC154 -- Time to Color I give you a card, using the Exclamations set. Stamped first and then colored with Ziggys to add a bit of dimension..Shadows added to give interest.



Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)
EDITED:
Thanks for the status of:




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh this brought memories of playing jacks as a little girl rushing back!! What a fun card LauraJane, thanks for the memories!!

Patti said...

That is a fantastic! sentiment and your coloring of those jacks is perfect! This card just made me SMILE!! This might be the first card any guy would KEEP! : )

Patti