Find me on these platforms

Inspired By All the Little Things #12

Hello!
Tracey has chosen the most ethereal photo for this week's inspiration at Inspired By All the Little Things.
.
I do believe those are magnolia blooms but I chose to use a set from Precious Remembrance called Sweet Pea.  
  • I stamped a few of the sweet-pea blooms on white card stock.  
  •  Zigs made for quick and easy coloring. 
  • I then die cut the panel down with Waffle Flower Lacy Layers
  • Set it aside to ink up another panel with Distress: Iced Spruce and Altenew Crisp inks: Sea Glass and Ocean Waves.  
  • Embossed the LOVE YOU in white. 
  • And finished it off with ribbon, doily and Squiggle die from Penny Black.



Zig colors used:



Here's the list of my Super Inspiring Team Mates.
Stop in at their blogs for more Eye Candy:)
And then Play along!

LauraJane- that's me:)

(make it girlie)


Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

14 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Speaking of ethereal- oooOooOoo! This is stunning with its shading!

Lisa Elton said...

OH...MY...GOODNES!!! I love what you've created with my Sweet Pea stamp set LauraJane!! The coloring on the blooms is beautiful and i love the sentiment embossed in white. Spectacular my sweet friend. I've created a Sweet Pea Stamp Set board for my Pinterest site, this will be added to it along with your others!

Kara Lynne said...

How gorgeous! I love the white highlights on your sweet peas and that great contrast between the flowers and the background color!

Keeway Tsao said...

Beautiful!! I really love the turqouise pink combo. It really makes the sweet pea bloom stand out. Love your take on the inspiration this week!

KimCreate said...

I love your take on the challenge! Super pretty with that beautiful Sweet Pea. Love the color and doily too!
Kim. DT

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, LauraJane! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Tracey McNeely said...

Laura Jane your card is so sweet! I love those simple pink flowers and all the elements you added!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet. Love those flowers, the sheer ribbon and the fantastic inking!

Patti said...

Sigh!! this is so pretty!! I love everything about it!! You have amazing talent friend!! The colors are perfect and your coloring is delightful!!!

Rosemary said...

so sweet and delicate!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers and your sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Marcie Sharp said...

Gorgeous! Zig markers are always perfect for colouring, aren't they?

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Laura Jane!I love the pretty image and you've coloured it beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Michele K. Henderson said...

LaraJane, this is so pretty! I love the fresh, bright color! I am INSPIRED!
Take Care!
Michele