Find me on these platforms

Waffle Flower Spring Release Preview

 Hello! 
Today I have the pleasure of sharing three cards using a few new items 
from Waffle Flower Crafts that will be available for purchase on February 22nd. 
Thank you Nina Yang for inviting me to create and share for the preview!
I'm so impressed with these dies! The tiny details and precision cutting is just as expected with the wafer thin dies. thoughtfully engineered to work together or stand alone.
I have a difficult time putting them away...There were yellow paper flurries all over my craft room:)))
This first one just makes me HAPPY!
  • For starters I used the LACY FLOWERS die, which reminds me of Italian Pizzelle cookies, for the yellow bloom. There are five different shapes and sizes in this set that match PERFECTLY together!
  • I cut several of the largest die layers and stacked them to create some dimension. 
  • Then cut, in a darker shade of yellow, a LACY FLOWER MATS die for the back. 
  • I continued layering in the darker yellow, the middle layer from the Lacy Flowers. 
  • Then one more layer in a shade of melon:)
  • The white frame is from Lacy Layers Die set. 
  • All matted on some yellow gingham paper
  • The sentiment is from LACY FLOWER stamp set.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! 
I love the Lacy Layers Die set so much, I actually sold several of my other frame dies because this ONE set covers it all!  see the tiny piercings on each scallop?.

  • This next one I created a bloom starting with the 2nd largest layer in LACY FLOWERS die for my flower and then layering up with different sizes :)
  • I used the new AWESOME word die for the sentiment. And another beautiful white frame from the  Lacy Layers Die set.
  • And finally, I played around with both LACY LAYERS and LACY FLOWER sets to create another  card with many LAYERS of goodness.

STILL SWOONING!

I encourage you to hop over to 
to see more of the sets being released February 24th. There are so many SUPER CUT critters for Spring and Easter too!

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

3 comments:

Joan B said...

wow these are gorgeous

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes Laura Jane, these are exceptional!! Love the scalloped frames and your wonderful designs!!

Hussena said...

Absolutely stunning cards ..Loveee the new dies that have been released by Waffle flower...So in my wish list now :)