Find me on these platforms

Magical Coloring:)

Hello!  I'm sharing a card for the new Card Concept Challenge #41.
The inspiration photo has thrown me out-of my comfort zone.
NEUTRALS.
 Way back in grade school there was a girl in my class that could draw  horses.  They were fantastic; whimsical and dreamy.  I always admired her talent immensely, as drawing was never my specialty.. When I saw the Magical Stamp Set from Waffle Flower, I was transported to those days spent peering through Donna's drawings in her notebook:)) I wonder what her Art Journals look like now?

Today I played with the set and created a MAGICAL horse of my own!! OH JOY!!

I used THREE zig markers 
Pale gray
Cool Gray 1
Shadow Mauve
WOW Silver Pearl and Silver embossing powders.
The doily/thread bow collage is an idea I borrowed from Virginia Lu:)



Hope you take time to play! Choose your Style and link up!

LauraJane

11 comments:

sandie said...

Gosh Laura, this really is magical. I love how the embossing surrounds the horse, I bet it's was hard to do....well it would have been for me, and you rocked it!

Unknown said...

Oh such a beautiful magical card. Love th neutral colors and the embossing!! Just lovely!!

Julie Gearinger said...

I agree with the others- a truly magical card for sure!! Love the use of the neutrals and your horse looks amazing with all of the other details!! Hugs and have a blessed week, DT 'sis!!

Julie Gearinger said...

I agree with the others- a truly magical card for sure!! Love the use of the neutrals and your horse looks amazing with all of the other details!! Hugs and have a blessed week, DT 'sis!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This is beautiful! And I loved hearing your story about when you were a little girl! A very magical card!

HJ said...

Your beautifully colored card is truly magical. Such a talent!! TFS!

Lesley said...

Wow! Cool card!!! Love how you were inspired!

Lisa Elton said...

A magical crd indeed!! I think your grade school friend would be proud!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Adorable card! Yes, it DOES feel quite magical too!
Take care!
Michele

laurie said...

Love your magical card...so pretty! I love horses!

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, love that horse, great card for the challenge!