Find me on these platforms

Scrappy Geometric birds * Virginia's View Challenge #18

Happy Sunday!
Today's card features some Scrappy Geometric birds...
not a single flower on this one folks!  I know, so not me. 
However, I really wanted to play along at
Virginia's View Challenge #18: Geometric Patterns.
So, here it is:)
I used various Geometric-patterned washi tape and Memory Box bird dies:)
Stretched way out of my comfort zone here..I wanted to put at least some vines or leaves, but resisted the urge and added some subtle circles:))
And in the end, I REALLY like it!  
Looks like it would work for a masculine card, something I struggle with making!

EDITED:
Thanks for the HM!

Thanks for the challenge Virginia!

So glad you stopped by!

LauraJane:)

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I don't miss the flowers at all LauraJane, this is lovely!! Love the patterns on those pretty little birds!

HJ said...

I love your coloring of the background and the washi tape birds! So cute!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Beautiful! Love the bright patterned birds and ombre background

Unknown said...

oh my that background is just gorgeous!! Lovely card!:)

Lee-Anne said...

Beautiful background, and those birds are just a WOW! Love the mix of washi tapes to create them! Fabulous!

Marlena M. said...

Your birds make me happy ;). This is fantastic~

Virginia L. said...

LOVE LOVE this, Laura Jane! Way to tackle this challenge! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Geometric Patterns” Challenge!