Find me on these platforms

Happy News!

You  know how much I LOVE and use Waffle Flower's FLOWER CIRCLES die:)) and stamp sets..well, I have happy, HAPPY news!

I'm over the moon excited to be chosen for the  Waffle Flower Craft Challenges design team!  YAY!!!  Nina is making the challenge team introductions today on the Waffle Flower blog! I hope you can pop over to meet the rest of the talented ladies.
I'm quite flabbergasted about joining a group of artists whose remarkable styles and  techniques far surpass this starry eyed newbie and honored to be part of the team. Thank you Nina and Tessa for this opportunity.!
Hope to see you creating along with the monthly Challenges:)
The next one starts October 5th.

5 comments:

Tanja said...

that's amazing - congratulations

Suchi said...

Congratulations Laura!! :)
Suchi xx

Darnell said...

Oh, that is happy news, indeed, Laura Jane!! I'm so thrilled for you!! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

YAY LauraJane!!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats..